Our Mission & Vision
Our vision is to glorify God and grow His kingdom
We exist to build up the Kingdom of God for His glory and the joy of His people!
Mission & Purpose
In ALL we do, our hope is to use every resource God has blessed LeTourneau Christian Center with, to IMPACT lives and build up the Kingdom of God for His glory and the Joy of His people.
Let Your work appear to Your servants and Your Majesty to their children. Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands; Yes, confirm the work of our hands. -Psalm 90:16-17
Our Beliefs & Values
We delight in dreaming BIG for God and His Kingdom. We want to max out our potential and use every resource He has blessed us with to fulfill our mission. With faith we are looking to the Father for discernment, wisdom, provision, and direction.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, Creator of all things, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Each member of the Trinity works in perfect unity and love in all of creation, history, providence, and redemption.
3. We believe in the full humanity and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ in His incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return to power and glory, and His future return.
4. We believe God made man in His own image; male and female He created them. We believe through the temptation of Satan and the subsequent fall of man all men are born sinners and in need of God’s saving grace. Through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, sinful men may be forgiven and justified.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is sanctified and will persevere.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that some are saved unto the resurrection of life, and that others are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers with Christ in the Church.
8. We believe in the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman, emphasizing the importance of staying sexually pure as described in Scripture.
9. We believe God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
10. We believe human life is sacred from conception to its God ordained end; and that we are called to care for the physical and spiritual needs of all God’s created people.
“We really appreciated the quiet beauty of this spot on the lake. What a wonderful place to allow God’s Spirit to revive our hearts!”