Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, Creator of all things, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Each member of the Trinity works in perfect unity and love in all of creation, history, providence, and redemption.
3. We believe in the full humanity and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ in His incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return to power and glory, and His future return.
4. We believe God made man in His own image; male and female He created them. We believe through the temptation of Satan and the subsequent fall of man all men are born sinners and in need of God’s saving grace. Through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, sinful men may be forgiven and justified.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is sanctified and will persevere.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that some are saved unto the resurrection of life, and that others are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers with Christ in the Church.
8. We believe in the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman, emphasizing the importance of staying sexually pure as described in Scripture.
9. We believe God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
10. We believe human life is sacred from conception to its God ordained end; and that we are called to care for the physical and spiritual needs of all God’s created people.
“We really appreciated the quiet beauty of this spot on the lake. What a wonderful place to allow God’s Spirit to revive our hearts!”